9th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join MSc Organic Chemistry in PC Jabin college Hubli or Dharawad University? Which books should I refer?

I completed my bsc with 78%. I want to join msc organic chemistry in p c jabin college hubli or dharawad university. Now m in bijapur university. How to prepare for entrance?. Which books i hv to refer.......?. And what is the payment admission cost?.

20th June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc Organic Chemistry in PC Jabin college Hubli or Dharawad University? Which books should I refer?

Is there management quota seats for msc organic chemistry? And what is fee?
9th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc Organic Chemistry in PC Jabin college Hubli or Dharawad University? Which books should I refer?

I completed my bsc with 78%. I want to join msc organic chemistry in p c jabin college hubli or dharawad university.
what is the payment admission cost?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?