18th March 2012, 12:37 PM
mayooram

How to join national defence academy after appearing in 10th standard exam?

my daughter now appearing 10th std. exam, she wishes to join in National Defense Accademy for higher studies.
is it possible

19th March 2012, 04:23 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to join national defence academy after appearing in 10th standard exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayooram View Post
my daughter now appearing 10th std. exam, she wishes to join in National Defense Accademy for higher studies.
is it possible
Dear Sir/Madam,

As you said that your daughter in 10th standard & she wishes to join National Defence Academy. But It is to inform that Females are not allowed to join National Defence Academy(NDA).

Only Unmarried male candidates are allowed to appear in NDA exam to join NDA.

Eligibility criteria for NDA is as follows:-

Candidate should be 12th appearing or passed from central/state board of education.

Candidate Age should be with in 16.5 to 19 years.

Candidate should be Male(Unmarried).

Candidate should be Indian National.

Candidate must possess all Physical requirements as below:-

>>If you want any other detail regarding National Defence Academy Click Here
19th March 2012, 04:37 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join national defence academy after appearing in 10th standard exam?

National Defence Academy can be joined after 10th standard exam. The minimum qualification for NDA is 12th pass.

NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with a good Physical Fitness.

The NDA is only meant for male candidate. Girls are not eligible to apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
19th March 2012, 04:41 PM
monu592

Default Re: How to join national defence academy after appearing in 10th standard exam?

sorry friend,
your daughter can not apply for nda
because female candidates are not allowed in nda examination
19th March 2012, 04:55 PM
santosh.ray

No, female candidates can't apply for the NDA Examination...u have to sagust ur doughter go and complet your bachlor degree then u have to apply a I.A.S fom.....thank you
19th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Ankur.Sunny

NDA (National Defence Academy) examination is held twice in a year by UPSC government in which only male candidates who have passed 10+2 are allowed to apply for it. Therefore, at first you should complete 10+2 then after you should apply for it.

The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. You must be an Indian.
2. You must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks.
3. The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.
4. You must be unmarried.
5. You must be a male.
* Apart from these, you must be physically fit.

For more information, you can visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in of UPSC.

Any more detailed information regarding NDA www.nda.nic.in
Hope for your good future scope.
Regards
Ankur~
19th March 2012, 07:10 PM
simmi9044

sorry bt for NDA a candidate must have the
following minimum eligibility
qualifications :-
1) CANDIDATE should be within the age
limit of 16.5-19 years
2) CANDIDATE should be a 12th
appearing or a 12th pass out
from a recognized board (with
PCM as your subjects for Air
Force and Navy)
candidate should have a perfect
eyesight and should have a
decent physical heath..
The written test will be testing
you on the following things :-
General Knowledge
English
Basic Maths
The written test will be
succeeded by the interview and
then the medical examination..
for any further details on the
exam visit http://upsc.gov.in
Best of luck.
19th March 2012, 07:13 PM
simmi9044

sorry 2 say that but forNDA a candidate must have the
following minimum eligibility
qualifications :-
1) You should be within the age
limit of 16.5-19 years
2) You should be a 12th
appearing or a 12th pass out
from a recognized board (with
PCM as your subjects for Air
Force and Navy)
You should have a perfect
eyesight and should have a
decent physical heath..
The written test will be testing
you on the following things :-
General Knowledge
English
Basic Maths
The written test will be
succeeded by the interview and
then the medical examination..
for any further details on the
exam visit http://upsc.gov.in
Best of luck.
19th March 2012, 09:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
The NDA exam is held twice in a year NDA - I NDA - II .
through UPSC.
The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows......

AS you are a girl you can not apply for this exam , I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your future & you can can take correct decision .

Good luck........
13th May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

can i join nda for higher studies like medicine or engeneering
19th May 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

hai everyone i have completed 10 th class .this my small time ambition that i want to join in defence academy. my father also re tired army man.my parents also encouraging to join in defenceacademy that's all my dear sir's.than you.
20th May 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

where we buy the application form nda?
1st July 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone..
I have passed the matriculation examination in the year 2012..
My birth date iz- 23/07/1995
so, I want to know that can I wil b eligible for the NDA exam when I'l passed the class 12th exam on 2014 or on 2015 with PCM..??
Plz tell me
12th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tel me the date an the month when this exam used to conduct?
1st December 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What subjects am i suppose to prepare for nda exam
2nd December 2012, 03:28 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

hi Friend.......

I am sorry to say you that there is no chance to Join in National Defence Academy with 10 th standard

first complete your 12th standard, because the minimum educational qualification for NDA is 12th standard,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice NDA - I & NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e. Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Army

aspirants first satisfy some eligibility criteria's which is required for NDA Examination

i.e. candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM subjects from any recognized university, there is no percentage required for this examination

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years, there is no age relaxation for this examination

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

if you satisfy above all eligibilities then you are eligible for NDA Examination

all the best........
1st April 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

respected sir or madam can you suggest any external classes for preparing for NDA entrance examination after giving SSC examinaton and i live in mumbai.
19th May 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

sir...I am 12th class student.I want to give the NDA exam but I am a female.Am i applicable for NDA exam?
24th June 2013, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Is the diabetic people are eligible for entrance of NDA
24th June 2013, 02:59 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir...I am 12th class student.I want to give the NDA exam but I am a female.Am i applicable for NDA exam?
Female candidates are not allowed to appear in the NDA exams

But you can apply for the OTA Wing of the CDS exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass in any stream
Age between 19 to 25 years

You can also apply for the AFCAT exams conducted by IAF

FLYING BRANCH-
Education- Graduates in any stream with Minimum 60% marks and should have studies the subjects Physics and Maths in class 12th or BE/BTECH Pass with minimum 60% marks

Age- between 19 to 23 years (candidates born between 2nd July 1990 to 1st July 1994 can apply)

Minimum Height- 162.5 cms
Minimum Leg Length - 99 cms
Maximum Leg Length - 120 cms

GROUND DUTY Branch;

Education- Graduates in any stream with Minimum 60% marks

Age- Between 19 to 23 years
12th July 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am pavithra.....i love my india.........so i can join with indian army but i can not choose the branch..............am studied in B.E(CSE)in 3rd year.so plz help me how can i choose the branch
13th July 2013, 01:02 PM
harishbanu

Hai, you are daughter now completed her 10th standard. After that she has to study intermediate or 10+2 equivalent education.After completion of that course , by appearing NDA exam any one can join in Indian defence academy. It is tree years course. And NDA exam conducted twice in a year in the month of March and August.
The eligibility to appear NDA:-
1. Candidate should be unmarried and male.
2. Age of the candidate should be 16(1/2) and not exceeds 19.
3.Height of candidate is 157.5 cms (162.5 cms for Air Force).
4.Candidates who are appearing and appeared in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply.
27th June 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i goin NDA? I passad H.Sc(ASHEC) examination.My subject number Math-44,physics-59,chemistry-64 marks.please tel me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?