31st May 2012, 11:06 PM
apoorvaappu

How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?

hoe to join nit college of kerala by compliting lateral entry in mechanical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  4. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  5. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after diploma?
  7. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  8. How can I join AMIE B.Tech lateral entry after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?
  10. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  11. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  12. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  13. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  15. Eligibility for the post of Junior Engineer in Railways after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry in 2nd year? -- [New]
  16. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  17. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  18. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
22nd July 2012, 12:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?

There is no lateral entry seats in any NIT. You can not take admission directly in second year of engineering after completion of diploma. If you want to take admission in NIT you have to appear in AIEEE examination. If you crack the AIEEE then through counseling you may get chance to take admission in NIT college of Keral through counseling based on your rank in AIEEE.

As you have completed diploma in engineering in diploma then you are eligible to appear in AIEEE examination. Be well prepared for the AIEEE examination and then appear in AIEEE. Secure good marks in the examination then in counseling if you get chance then choose NIT college of Kerala to study your engineering. Through AIEEE you will get chance to take admission in first year only. You can not take admission directly in second year of engineering in NIT.

If you want to take admission in second year if engineering then appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test(LEET). This is a state level examination. Through this examination you will be able to take admission directly in second year of engineering within your state engineering colleges. You can not take admission in NIT through this examination even if it is in your state. If you take admission through lateral entry then it will save your one year.

In IIT also there is no lateral entry seat. To take admission in IIT one and only way to crack the IIT JEE examination. You should appear IIT JEE, AIEEE and LEET examination. If you get chance to take admission in IIT or NIT then you should take admission there otherwise take admission in other institution in second year of engineering. If yiu complete your engineering from IIT or NIT then there is no problem in wasting of one year because IIT and NITs are the best institution for technical study in Indian.

Best of luck.
19th May 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?

Is there any lateral entry seats in CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?