15th August 2012, 11:43 AM
ratikant swain

How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

i am a btech final year student in mechanical engg.i want to join in npti training courses for mechanical engg.so please tell me how to join in npti ???

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NPTI for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?
  2. How to join NPTI after Diploma for pursuing B.Tech?
  3. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Information about thermal power courses for Mechanical Engineering graduates? Any good training institutes like NPTI?
  10. How can I join summer training after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  13. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  16. Can I do mechanical or electronics after passing power engineering from NPTI?
  17. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  18. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
15th August 2012, 03:19 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

NPTI (National Power Training Institute) conducts one year Post Graduate Diploma Courses
in Power Plant Engineering.

There are six NPTI campuses in India

NPTI Nagpur
NPTI Badarpur
NPTI Durgapur
NPTI Neyveli
NPTI Guwahati
NPTI Nangal

As you are doing B.E. in Mechanical Engineering so you can apply for the PGD course.
The admission to the PGD courses is done through an entrance test (PGD-CET) which is
conducted every year.
You must have entered final year this year i.e. You will be finishing B.Tech. next year
So you can apply for the entrance test next year.

Keep regular track of NPTI website for notification of the entrance test.

http://www.npti.in/
15th August 2012, 06:16 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

NPTI (National Power Training Institute) conducts one year Post Graduate Diploma Courses

NPTI Nagpur
NPTI Badarpur
NPTI Durgapur
NPTI Neyveli
NPTI Guwahati
NPTI Nangal

As you are doing B.E. in Mechanical Engineering so you can apply for the PGD course.
The admission to the PGD courses is done through an entrance test (PGD-CET) which is
conducted every year.
You must have entered final year this year i.e. You will be finishing B.Tech. next year

15th August 2012, 06:47 PM
samatha89
Member+

NPTI Nagpur
NPTI Badarpur
NPTI Durgapur
NPTI Neyveli
NPTI Guwahati
NPTI Nangal

conducted every year.

24th September 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What are benifits to join npti
30th March 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in mechanical with 87% could i get admission
in direct second year B.E power engineering at npti nagpur
13th April 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

how to get proper course which is beneficial for btech mechanical in npti & how to find the reception ph no of npti
28th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

agar palecement npti me nahi hua to phir job kavi nahi paoge.
24th September 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

which course is offered by npti after completing B.tech with mech. Engg.
28th February 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses offered by npti for mechanical engineering students
28th February 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses offered by npti for mechanical engineering students
27th June 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

in what month NPTI conducts its entrance for PGD in power plant and normaly when its advertise comes in website?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?