30th January 2012, 07:37 PM
ganesh ghadage

How to join Police Service after passing Automobile Engineering?

sir, i m Automobile Eng. I have intersted in police service
so help me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  2. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  3. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  4. Possibility to join Indian Police Service for a candidate who has secured 59% in Higher Secondary?
  5. Age limit for Ex-servicemen to join as a Sub Inspector in Police? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'6" height and 58 kgs weight being a B.Com 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  7. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  10. What should I study in B.A. to join Indian Police Service?
  11. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. What should I do to join Military Engineering Service after passing Bachelor of Engineering?
  13. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  14. Detailed procedure to join Indian Police Service?
  15. Can I apply for police superintendent post after completion of graduation course?
  16. Can I join RAW after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'2" height and 62 kgs weight being a B.A. 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  18. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
1st February 2012, 08:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Police Service after passing Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesh ghadage View Post
sir, i m Automobile Eng. I have intersted in police service
so help me
If you have done a bachelors degree program in Automobile Engineering, instead of a diploma or any other similar programs, you are qualified to write the examination conducted for recruitment of candidates in the Indian Police Service.
Apart from being a graduate, you must have attained the age of 21 and must not be over 30 years, to be considered eligible for the exam. The examination is known as civil service exam and is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

The civil service examination is considered to be one of the toughest entrance exam in India and therefore, to crack the exam, you will have to work very hard. It comprise of two stage of written examination, known as Preliminary exam and Main exam, and an Interview.

For more information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
6th February 2012, 01:53 PM
aviebasota

Dear friend , you have done automobile degree its good field whose demand are rising with modern technology . but if you are interested in joing civilk services then its also a good choice for this you following requirements are must .
you must have minimum 50% marks in engg. over all semesters .
you must be above than 21 years and below 30 years as on referred date e.g. 1/02/2012
you fill the form and have to get through the preliminiary examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission on 20 may , 2012 . If you cleared this , then you have to go for mains exam conducted by commission .
Then only selected number of candidates should be called for Interview. After all this mess up , you will deputed on respective branches on thae merit basis IPS is one of there branches.
Besides this can also give entrance examination of the state police services .
best of luck,dr avie
2nd November 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passed out diploma holder in automobile engg.my
Question is can I apply for IPS office exam.please clear me
Sir my request is give me all details my personal mail Id.my
Id is:[email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?