11th January 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Military Engineering Service after passing Bachelor of Engineering?

sir, i am final year engineering student, doing my bacholar of engineering in civil engineering. i like to join military engiineering service.what all stage i need to clear to get into mes

10th July 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Military Engineering Service after passing Bachelor of Engineering?

how to join mes after engineering?
2nd October 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Military Engineering Service after passing Bachelor of Engineering?

i want know about transfer policy of junir engineer in military engineering services
6th October 2012, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

How to join MES after completing diploma in civil engg.?
14th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

how to join a millitary after passing 10 in first class
29th April 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am final year engineering student, doing my bacholar of engineering in civil engineering. i like to join military engiineering service.what all stage i need to clear to get into mes
You need to clear IES examination conducted by UPSC to join as an Officer in MES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?