13th September 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join RAW after passing B.Tech?

sir plz tell me how to join RAW after passing B.Tech? --
[email protected]

1st November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join RAW after passing B.Tech?

sir, my qulification is b.tech in civil, can i join RAW?
13th December 2012, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my Btech right now ... I think i have got strong feelings to serve my country , my soil .. i want to join Indian research and analysis wing RAW .. can you advise me what i got to do ? Thanking you sir
16th December 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you tell me how to join RAW after passing B.Tech???

Send details about this on email address:[email protected]
9th January 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
How to join RAW after complition of B.E.
Pls tell me details on [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 01:08 PM
chandraprakash10

sir
can you help me how to join Raw
I am pursuing my B.Tech form I.T. department
2nd April 2013, 04:31 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends…… ..

For R.A.W you have to join Indian Army as a officer after that you can join R.A.W.

Friend for joining Indian army you have to qualify any one exam mention below:->

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY(N.D.A)

COMBINE DEFENCE SERVICES(C.D.S)

N.D.A and C.D.S exam both are exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

For N.D.A exam you have to pass 12th with any stream.

For the this you are eligible if your age is in between 16.5-19 year.

For C.D.S exam you have to pass graduation with any stream.

The age for C.D.S exam is 19-25 year.

So you are not eligible for NDA.

So after the complition of b.tech you can enter thriugh the CDS.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
11th August 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how i can get into raw after b.tech
10th April 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a girl and present I'm studying betch .how can I join raw after btech.

Please send the details to gmail
[email protected]
19th April 2020, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I want to join Raw for my country but i am doing btech right now so i want to know that ho w can i join it after my course and what processor to joint it after btech please send me the information in my e-mail ([email protected]) thank you
9th August 2020, 01:09 AM
deepikapandey9999

Let me also join in the guess work.

Certainly to become an officer in RAW one has to clear UPSC exam. There is no direct entry to RAW. The entry has purposely been kept indirect. There is also no oversight on RAW by the Parliament, it comes only under the control of Prime Minister. Most of the RAW officers are civil services- IPS/IPoS/IAS/IFS cadres.They work on deputation and if found suitable are permanently absorbed in RAW as Research & Analysis Services (RAS) cadre.
Military personnel join the RAW on deputation (short term period and then go back to the parent organisation.) Those who have experience in Military Intelligence and Signals may be deputed to RAW (who decides and on what basis it is decided, nobody knows)
There is lot of glamour attached to PARA (SF) and all are asking about how to join Special Forces. But, there is also another elite unit in military which works with PARA (SF) called as PARA (Signals). Signals units are very important in any operation to keep the communication line working between the planners and executors. For every infantry unit going on for operation a Signals unit is attached. These Signals officers go on deputation to RAW for intercepting communications. Those who have science/engineering background can go for Signals. (Gen. V K Singh worked in RAW for less than 4 years. He has knowledge of interception- at what time of his career did he gain this knowledge? He was in controversy for writing book on RAW and starting his own secret unit TSD)

To do field work, any one who is capable of extracting and passing valuable information can give his services. (A matter of Correct person at Correct Time and Place). It is also a duty of a RAW officer to develop assets or prepare a person who can carry out field work. Just like sales target in private companies, RAW officer's career depends on his abilities to develop good assets. How this is done we don't know? Nothing is in public domain.
India has a good level of expertise in interception (called as listening post in spy world). Major events like Pakistan's Nuclear scientist A Q Khan's activities of selling nuclear secrets to other countries, world's biggest cricket match fixing- Hansie Cronje Scandal etc were discovered by Indian interception apparatus.
India does not have capability of personal targeted killings like Israel and Russia.
Whether India has cyber capabilities is still unknown? Chinese have capability of hacking and stealing secret information. They have put special efforts in Intellectual Property (IP) theft. America's NSA has special department that works on hacking and finding vulnerabilities in the system.
USA and Israel jointly developed a highly sophisticated computer virus “stuxnet” to disrupt the Iranian uranium enrichment program. This episode took cyber warfare to a different level. It is doubtful that India has such capabilities. (Do we have Virus authors? Computer scientists who develop virus in computer labs. Developing a sophisticated virus is an art that only few can master). How much India has gained expertise in cryptography and code breaking? Does India work in grey areas where cyber criminals accused of credit card frauds are used as assets in cyber warfare (turning blind eye to their crimes) like Russians and North Koreans.

Then there is the question of corruption. Gen V. K. Singh wrote a book on RAW for which he was booked by CBI under official secrets act. He denied any wrong doing and said it was written to expose corruption. (Irregularities in purchasing antennas from European companies). When this episode was going on he was at the rank of Maj. Gen. and later went on to become General. A parallel inquiry on allegations of corruptions was set-up.This means there was definitely some corruption. Otherwise who will give promotion to a person accused under official secrets act.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?