7th October 2012, 02:15 PM
nikhitha_c

How to join in TCS while studying in final year B.Tech? I got placed in TCS

I'm studying final year btech and i was placed in TCS .now i had a confusion whether to join in tcs or continue my studies by doing ms.so please suggest me whther to join job or write gre?

27th December 2012, 07:07 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in TCS while studying in final year B.Tech? I got placed in TCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhitha_c View Post
I'm studying final year btech and i was placed in TCS .now i had a confusion whether to join in tcs or continue my studies by doing ms.so please suggest me whther to join job or write gre?

Dear Aspirant,

I completed my Engineering from CSE. I can surely help u in this confusion.

You cannot join the company untill you complete your degree and have a provisonal certificate.

Coming to other part of question.
Joining the TCS or Doing MS ?

I say go ahead for the Ms program if you have confidence to score a good score in the gre. Or if you are not confident about the score in gre then i would strongly recommend you to Join the TCS after your BTech.

TCS gives you good amount of learning and skills in various domains.So my suggestion is better to take the TCS.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
29th September 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in TCS while studying in final year B.Tech? I got placed in TCS

what can a fresher be supposed to do in TCS company
26th September 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am in B.Tech 4th year with 80% studying EEE. I am attending TCS campus Interview. Only HR remain. If I got the job, How is my core subject useful. Or I may work in software feild, I dont know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?