1st February 2012, 01:35 PM
chanduri satya madhavi

How to join as a trainer in private institutes which give training in LJVE projects? I am B.Tech final year student with aggregate of 63%

im btech final year student with aggregate 63%......... eee department.. i want to join as a trainer in private institutes which give training in ljve projects... please give the details of institutes with openings....

Related Questions:
  1. Good training institutes which offers VLSI Project for final year M.Tech students?
  2. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai?
  3. Details about training at DRDO? Fee structure for the training/projects?
  4. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  5. List of companies which offers Inplant Training in Karnataka for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  6. When and where the training will start for doing final year projects? What is the training fees? -- [New]
  7. Information about the training institutes which helps in to get admission in IIT for B.E. final year student?
  8. Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  9. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  10. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  11. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
  12. List of institutes which offer 3 months Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) final year student in Bangalore?
  13. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes offering Android Development Training for B.Tech(IT) final year student in Chennai and Bangalore?
  15. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students?
  16. Which are the company offering final year B.Tech projects?
  17. Procedure to do final year projects in ISRO?
  18. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
27th October 2020, 07:52 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How to join as a trainer in private institutes which give training in LJVE projects? I am B.Tech final year student with aggregate of 63%

If you want to be a trainer in private institute then they get an opportunity to work on updated technology and live projects to enrich their professional capabilities, devlop their critical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?