20th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?

Hello everyone
I am a final year MBA student and as a part of my course
I need to do a final Project in the field of HR ,
hence I want to know Companies that are
permitting /allowing to carry on the Hr
internship training and project in chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  2. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  3. Companies in Chennai allowing MBA Finance projects at present?
  4. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  5. List of Companies that provide Projects for the candidates of MBA in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the companies that allow MBA HRM Final year project in Chennai or Bangalore
  7. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  8. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  9. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  10. How to do projects based on Networking or Image Processing in Chennai
  11. Final year MCA internship projects?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  13. Which company provides industrial training in internship? I am a student of MCA final year
  14. What is the way to approach the companies if I am a final year MBA student
  15. Companies offering internship to EC students for final year projects in Coimbatore?
  16. Details regarding short term project training in CDAC Chennai? Can I do project for a period of 2 to 3 months in CDAC Chennai?
  17. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  18. How to join as a trainer in private institutes which give training in LJVE projects? I am B.Tech final year student with aggregate of 63%
3rd May 2015, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I am a final year MBA student and as a part of my course
I need to do a final Project in the field of HR ,
hence I want to know Companies that are
permitting /allowing to carry on the Hr
internship training and project in chennai.
List of companies in Chennai for internship for MBA in HR candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?