13th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate

hello sir,
i m a student of 3rd year from electronics and communication .almost i got 75%in my all semester.kindly give e some information about companies which gave a training and after training i join this job .so please help me its urgent . ...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?
  2. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  3. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Which companies should I eligible having secured 57% upto 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  6. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  7. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. List companies offering Industrial Training to IT student in Noida? How to apply?
  10. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students? -- [New]
  11. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  12. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  13. Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  15. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  16. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  17. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  18. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
8th January 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate

hello sir,
i m a student of 3rd year from electronics and communication .almost i got 75%in my all semester.kindly give e some information about companies which gave a training and after training i join this job .so please help me its urgent . ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?