14th July 2011, 12:56 AM
jacoroshan

How is the M.Sc. Anatomy course offered by Madras University? Is it better to do this course from a college rather than university?

how good is the M.Sc Anatomy course offered by madras university? And is it better to do this course from a medical college than from a university?

Jacob

Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Ph.D in AIIMS after M.Sc in Anatomy at IBMS Madras University?
  2. Questions asked by university of Madras for getting admission in M.Sc Anatomy? Syllabus for entrance examination of M.Sc Anatomy?
  3. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  4. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  5. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which IITs and NITs offer M.Sc. in electronics?
  7. List of colleges in India offering M.Sc Anatomy course? -- [New]
  8. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  9. How to join MSc Anatomy from Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad
  10. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  11. PhD entrance exam of AIIMS and its syllabus?
  12. Whether CMJ University has UGC approval for PhD in Medical Anatomy program?
  13. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  14. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  15. Does M.Sc in Anatomy course being offered through Correspondence?
  16. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  17. Is CMJ University approved by UGC for Ph.D. in Medical Anatomy?
  18. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
30th October 2016, 07:10 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How is the M.Sc. Anatomy course offered by Madras University? Is it better to do this course from a college rather than university?

M.Sc in Anatomy from Madras University is quite a good choice. This is considering the fact that this university offers scholarships for students. When you appear for the examinations in the first year, your intelligence will be proven by the scores you obtain in that examination. So the top rank holders in those examination will get a scholarship designated by the university.
But this course is 3 years long, unlike medical colleges, where mostly this course is 2 years long. The placement guarantee after this course in case of a medical college is much more than that of Madras University. The other advantage which Madras University has over a medical college is the fee for the entire course is much less than medical colleges. Now you have to choose most appropriate option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?