14th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

When are the forms available for Ph.D private for those who have completed graduation in Sociology?

I have done post graduation in sociology. I want to do P.hd in sociology private.so tell me when form will come for p.hd private.........

Related Questions:
30th October 2016, 06:58 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When are the forms available for Ph.D private for those who have completed graduation in Sociology?

There is no particular difference between private or regular Ph.D forms. In fact, there is no such designation over Ph.D forms mentioned ever in any university. Any university which offers Ph.D announces its Ph.D opening mostly 2 times a year. There are some universities which even offer such forms once a year.
The time of disbursing of such forms differs from university to university. But generally the first form is disbursed during the months of November, December and January. The second lot of such forms are issued during the months June, July, August. You will have to check the university websites if such forms are disbursed or not. But whether the university will allow you to pursue Ph.D in private, that is solely, the discretion of the university. Remember mostly, the regular universities don't allow applying for Ph.D in private, while almost all distance education universities allow private candidates to pursue Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?