27th April 2012, 01:01 AM
n...

How to make a career in the field of fashion designing after passing 12th? What type of questions will appear in the exam?

Hello sir/ maan i am in 10+2 and want to make my career in the field of fashion designing so sir/maam i want to ask u that which type of question came in the exam and when these forms are available

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the career in the field of Designing and Fashion after passing 12th?
  2. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course?
  3. What should I do to make a career in Fashion Designing?
  4. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  5. What is a better career option for me after 12th? What to do to make a career in Animation and Fashion Designing?
  6. List of Fashion Designing courses after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is a better career option for me after 12th if I am creative and interested in drawing? What should I do if I want to make career in Animation and Fashion Designing?
  8. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  9. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  10. Career options in fashion Designing after B.Tech? How to become a Designer?
  11. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  12. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  13. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  14. Best institute to make a career in Fashion Designing?
  15. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  16. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  17. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  18. Can we do fashion designing after passing 12th? Where are the colleges in India?
20th June 2012, 02:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in the field of fashion designing after passing 12th? What type of questions will appear in the exam?

Most of the institutes conduct their own entrance test. Like for NIFT there are two parts to the tests. In the first part you need to appear for general ability test and creative ability test. In the second phase there will be a situational test followed by GD and PI. NID conducts a studio test followed interview round. You should be able to clear this test if you have creative skills.
27th March 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in the field of fashion designing after passing 12th? What type of questions will appear in the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n... View Post
Hello sir/ maan i am in 10+2 and want to make my career in the field of fashion designing so sir/maam i want to ask u that which type of question came in the exam and when these forms are available
and i have done 12th class with 61% from U.p board. I'm well educated girl. My drawing also good. I'm also good looking girl. I want make my future in fashion desinging. Please tell me how can i make my futur in this field.
11th May 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i join fashion desinging if i dont know anything about it sir plz tell how can i join
14th May 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a fashion designer . should i have to practice from an early age? and for enrollment of name in the entrance exam what i have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?