4th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?

after compleating bsc in microbiology what courses should i do to study md
provide me good courses

Related Questions:
  1. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  5. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  6. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  8. Can I join Airlines after completion of BSc in microbiology
  9. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  10. Courses after B.Sc in Microbiology? Job opportunities after Microbiology?
  11. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  12. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  13. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  14. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  15. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  17. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  18. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
4th August 2011, 04:46 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?

hi dear
after complete your b.sc microbiology
then you go for MASTER degree like:-
M.SC microbiology or go to
the job
research job or banking job
defence line job
4th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?

After completion bsc:-
**many courses are there after bsc.they are
1.mba
2.mca
3.mcom
4.msc
5.ca
5.cs
6.ma
7.ias,ips,ifs
8.med
choose any one with your interest
good luck
4th August 2011, 06:23 PM
ajeetajeet1250

What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?

after compleating bsc in microbiology what courses should i do to study md
provide me good courses
22nd September 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what course should i do after completion of b.sc. in microbiology with 49%?
23rd September 2011, 09:58 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
after completion of your B.SC micro biology you will have chance in M.Sc micro biology and other releated courses availableand you have chance to go job after completion of b.sc
so if you want more details log in following university websity for releated courses.
www.andhrauniversity.info
www.nagarjunaunivrsity.edu
www.vignanuniversity.org
www.kluniversity.in
www.jntu.ac.in
and so many university website
good luck
regards
nagamalleswararao
23rd September 2011, 10:00 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
after completion of your B.SC micro biology you will have chance in M.Sc micro biology and other releated courses availableand you have chance to go job after completion of b.sc
so if you want more details log in following university websity for releated courses.
www.andhrauniversity.info
www.nagarjunaunivrsity.edu
www.vignanuniversity.org
www.kluniversity.in
www.jntu.ac.in
and so many university website
good luck
regards
nagamalleswararao
29th November 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What exams do I have to give after BSc in Microbiology to do MSc out of West Bengal?
29th November 2012, 07:05 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well you can directly sit for SSC or school service examinations. This will allow you to join any school for teaching profession(if you are interested in this domain) only if you clear SSC with a valid score.
If you are not interested in any job right now, then go for M.Sc. in Microbiology. You can do this abroad also. Just give the GRE and TOEFL examination. Both these scores will testify to your ability in studying in abroad universities for further studies. These scores as and when you clear them are directly passed onto the VISA department notifying your purpose of journey. There are multiple times in a year when these examinations are held. So if you want then go ahead. You can complete Ph.D. over there and pursue bio related jobs there only.
One more option is there to take up MCA. MCA is technology oriented line. So since you are from bio genre only distance education universities will take you for MCA course. You can pursue this and join in IT sectors for software programming and other IT jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?