6th November 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How to make my future in mass communication?

sir/ma'am
i want to know about the coaching centers for mass communication as i am a student of class 11 having commerce with i.p. and want toh make future in mass communication so i want to join coachings from now for my best and eaisiest future ratings so please kindly contact me as fast as possible
thank you
amrita goel

7th November 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my future in mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/ma'am
i want to know about the coaching centers for mass communication as i am a student of class 11 having commerce with i.p. and want toh make future in mass communication so i want to join coachings from now for my best and eaisiest future ratings so please kindly contact me as fast as possible
thank you
amrita goel
All Aspiring mass communication students should read "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi , a sr journalist (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Also read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format). TO Order both the book and guide email at [email protected]

See details by visit this link
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

Both the guide and the book will help you in taking entrance of media omstitutes as well as knowing the finer lines of this profession in an easy to understand approach.
26th June 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Whati is percentage of marks required in graduation for get admission in pg cources of mass communication and its different streams
12th May 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir which subject i should choose in 12th i want to make my future in mass media

sir please rply
as possible
14th September 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for mass communications after having done my 12th from PCM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?