26th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?

I have completed my class 12th last year from PCM...and i want to know that can i get admissiom in any of the mass communication courses..?IF yes then make me aware about the Procedure..!
Regards:- Ritwilk Singh
Thanks..!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  3. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  4. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  5. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  6. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  7. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  9. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  10. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  11. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  12. What can I do after completing 12th with PCM(67%)
  13. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of availability of forms for Mass Communication in AU? I want to take admission here after passing 12th from science
  16. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  17. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  18. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
14th September 2012, 06:14 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?

yes , you can get admission in Mass Communication Course after doing 12th from Science stream also.

Before Joining the course on mass communication 2 essential skills which are like mandatory given below
  • Flair for language (you should have good written grip over language hindi/english)
  • Interest in General Awareness
If you think you have above two skills in you , you can become successful in this career.

Mass Communication Courses are available in Both undergraduate and Post graduate Level.

For Under graduate level course student must have 50% to 60% marks in 12th class.

For Post graduate level Courses student need to be graduate in any discipline from recognized university with at least 50% to 60% marks .

Most of the Reputed Institutes conduct Entrance Examination for admission in Mass communication Course

Entrance Exam divided into two sections

1. Objective Section
2. Descriptive Section

Objective Section Consist questions on

Numerical ability
Conceptual knowledge
General English
General Awareness

TOP TEN Institutes of Mass Communication/ Journalism.

• The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC),New Delhi
• Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai
• AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research Centre, New Delhi
• Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
• Asian College of Journalism Chennai
• Department of Communication & Journalism, Pune
• Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, IIJNM, Bangalore
• Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam, Kerala
• International Media Institute of India (IMII), Noida
16th September 2012, 09:19 PM
ela73

Default Re: How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?

Following is the detail of a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession...the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty. Book: How to Become a Good Journalist (Author: Raza Elahi); Price: Rs 250 (hardbind); Rs 75 (paper back) Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi. To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery). The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com ; indiaplaza.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle 9 View Post
yes , you can get admission in Mass Communication Course after doing 12th from Science stream also.

Before Joining the course on mass communication 2 essential skills which are like mandatory given below
  • Flair for language (you should have good written grip over language hindi/english)
  • Interest in General Awareness
If you think you have above two skills in you , you can become successful in this career.

Mass Communication Courses are available in Both undergraduate and Post graduate Level.

For Under graduate level course student must have 50% to 60% marks in 12th class.

For Post graduate level Courses student need to be graduate in any discipline from recognized university with at least 50% to 60% marks .

Most of the Reputed Institutes conduct Entrance Examination for admission in Mass communication Course

Entrance Exam divided into two sections

1. Objective Section
2. Descriptive Section

Objective Section Consist questions on

Numerical ability
Conceptual knowledge
General English
General Awareness

TOP TEN Institutes of Mass Communication/ Journalism.

• The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC),New Delhi
• Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai
• AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research Centre, New Delhi
• Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
• Asian College of Journalism Chennai
• Department of Communication & Journalism, Pune
• Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, IIJNM, Bangalore
• Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam, Kerala
• International Media Institute of India (IMII), Noida
2nd October 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what is my subject in o level in preparation of mass communication?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
24th November 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?

xic does not allow admissions after 12th.. they ask for graduates.. where should i aplly for graduation course??
22nd November 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Can we do event management under mass communication that to just after 12th(science)
28th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in mass communication now... I didn't applied any entrance exams for it... M pretty sure DAT I'll get 65% and above in my 12th boards.... So can I get admission in mass communication... Plz explain in detail...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?