21st June 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How many companies are there for electronics and communication branch students

how many companies can give a job to the students of the branch electronic and communication

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  2. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi? -- [New]
  3. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  5. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  6. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  7. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  8. Companies in Bhopal offering training in B.Tech for Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. List of EC related companies in Delhi/NCR where I can apply for job after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  11. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which books should students of Electronics and Communication branch refer? Any special book for general science?
  13. Cutoff list for electronics and communication branch in NPTI for direct 2nd year students?
  14. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  15. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  16. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  17. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  18. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
18th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How many companies are there for electronics and communication branch students

Hi frend,
Generaly all companies require electronic student. The reasion behind this is that all the proseder in modern industry is automated. Some of the industries demanding electronic engginers are.
BSNL
Parle agro
Goderaje
Vidiocon
Tata motors.

Good luck.
18th July 2012, 11:00 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: How many companies are there for electronics and communication branch students

Primarily you have to look out for two subdivisions of your branch

1)Electronics and

2)Communication

Electronics companies make the hardware circuits , designing, troubleshooting, programming of processors microcontrollers and the like.

Communication deals with networks, telephone, wireless communication, fibre optics, and so on

Now you should choose where you want to work in.

If you like antennas go for communication company, ISRO, satellite communication, All telecommunication companies,etc

Electronics deals with the control part and then you have to choose various field according to which some companies are BEL, CDAC, DRDO

LOT OF PRIVATE COMPANIES ARE THERE IN INDIA. The list is too exhaustive to put here.

Better to choose the field of interest and then search

For a first hand glance you can find list of companies in any job sites like
naukri, monster, timesjobs, shine etc
21st July 2012, 08:35 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hii...!!!

following are the companies for electronics and communication students:-

*tata motors

*godrej

*videocon

*parle agro

*BSNL

all the best...go ahead!!!
22nd July 2012, 12:37 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many companies can give a job to the students of the branch electronic and communication
There are many companies for electronics and communication Engineers as they can apply in It sector too,companies are enlisted below:
Airtel
Vodafone
Infosys
Tcs
Accenture
Iyflex
Spice
Sopra
Eureka Fobes
Bsnl
16th April 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

how many companies comanly we can get
19th June 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

please,give me a list that how many companies are there for electronics and communication branch students....
25th June 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I am a be 3rd yr student in electronics and communication speacialization.I got 83% in 10th cbse board bt due some major reasons i only scored 58% in 12th cbse board bt my degree is going grt wid d avg of 72.86%..so i want to knw dat does dat down marks in 12 effect a lot in campus selectn..? M i not elligible for any recruitment company ..plz help me out
15th July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

rehmat ullah ali;
above replied are some idiots;
parle agro & godrej are foor manufacturers worldwide, they don't have an affiliation to the engineering field;
hence no electronics engineers r required foools!
24th July 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am the new student of ec engg. I wnna try to beat GATE exam. So at which year we go for this.
And also 4 better knowledg, which book is best for ec engg.
9th September 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

how many core companies are there for electronics and communication branch
mahak
28th September 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

salary in electronic and telecommunication job
16th October 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hi i am manish i want to ece interview question pattern
2nd July 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir , m student in 2nd year and my branch is ECE and i have the choice to change my btech branch to cse... nw i want ur advice to make me sure that my decision of changing my branch is good or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?