6th June 2010, 10:09 PM
kant

How many copies of marksheet and certificate to send with indian airforce 'Y' trade application form in

sir,
how many copy of marksheet and certificate I have to send with application form in indian airforce 'Y' trade (non-technical).
thanks
kant

7th June 2010, 02:15 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many copies of marksheet and certificate to send with indian airforce 'Y' trade application form in

As per the Rule, The following are to be sent along with the application: -

(a) Three copies of unattested recent (taken on or after 30 June 2007) passport size COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH (front portrait without headgear except for Sikhs), ONE of which is to be pasted on the application form and the other two are to be stapled to the top left corner of the application form. THE PHOTOGRAPH IS TO BE TAKEN WITH CANDIDATE HOLDING A BLACK SLATE IN FRONT OF HIS CHEST WITH HIS NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND DATE OF PHOTOGRAPH CLEARLY WRITTEN ON IT WITH WHITE CHALK IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Photographs should be only on good quality “Photo Paper”.

(b) Attested copies of Marks Sheet & Certificates in support of Educational Qualification. Attested copies of Matriculation/Equivalent Examination Certificate/Marks Sheet in support of Date of Birth.

Candidates are to bring with them the following at the time of examination:-

(a) Four copies of their colour photograph which was submitted at the time of application.

(b) Original Matric Certificate and Marks Sheet with three attested copies of each for verification of date of birth.

(c) Original certificate and marks sheet of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination as applicable with three attested copies of each.

(d) NCC Certificate, if applicable (Original & three attested copies).

(e) Son of Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate/Discharge Book, if applicable (Original & one attested copy).

*source - http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_news.php?pg_id=2&news_id=239
11th June 2010, 01:07 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many copies of marksheet and certificate to send with indian airforce 'Y' trade application form in

dear friend ,
you can also get some other useful info on weblink :http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

feel free to post as many doubts as you can .
we are here to solve your doubts.

thank you ...!!
11th June 2010, 04:44 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the format and the details about the copies which you are suppose to send along with the forms at
indianairforce.nic.in/.../FORMAT_OF_APPLICATION_AIRFORCE.pdf
14th June 2010, 02:01 AM
varunsingh753

dear friend ,
you can also get some other useful info on weblink :http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

feel free to post as many doubts as you can .
we are here to solve your doubts.
14th June 2010, 09:06 AM
raghav*

Three copies of each, marksheet as well as certificates are to be produced at the time of examination.

You don't have to send them with application form.
22nd December 2010, 06:45 PM
jitendradagrt

you have to send 3 copies and for more information :-

www.indianairforce.nic.in
www.careerairforce.nic.in
www.armedforces.nic.in
6th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

is any certificate copy sent with the applicationform?
19th June 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i forget to attest my certificate copy. . Sir is my form return or reject? Plz tel me
19th June 2011, 04:20 PM
harshitu

Sir i forget to attest my certificate copy. . . Sir is my form return or reject or not. . ? Plz tel me
7th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how
fill the form
16th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have applied in y trade in the month of june, so when will i get the call letter ?
15th January 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How to fill the application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?