7th June 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How many government seats are there for general of MBBS in NEET?

how many goverment seat are for general of MBBS in NEET

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to get admission in MBBS in WB for a SC candidate who have 586 rank in NEET? Number of seats available for SC student? -- [New]
  2. How many seats are there for MBBS in NEET?
  3. How many seats are there in NEET for general category? How much percentage we have to score to qualify NEET?
  4. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  5. How many MBBS government colleges are there in Punjab under general category?
  6. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  7. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  8. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  9. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  10. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  11. Which are the MBBS seats in medical college?
  12. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Karnataka through NEET?
  13. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  14. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much marks are needed for admission in MBBS? I have scored 326 marks in NEET
  16. Last date to fill the application form for AIPMT? Where to get the application form?
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  18. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Government)? Can I get MBBS course with 204 category rank?
31st August 2016, 01:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many government seats are there for general of MBBS in NEET?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is now single entrance examination in India for admission in MBBS and BDS course. You can see given below details for number of seats in MBBS in NEET.

As per statistics given by Medical council of India:

1. There are 28000 MBBS and BDS seats in India in government colleges. Out of all these seats, 15% are All India quota seats and rest are under state government seats. So, 3498 is under All India quota seats.

2. If we consider government and private medical colleges also, there are 35,450 seats for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. All admissions will be done on basis of NEET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?