17th December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for MBA Biotechnology course? Which are the institutes offering the course?

Please send me elgibility for mba in biotechnology and related institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes offering admission in M.Pharma? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  3. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  4. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  5. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  6. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  7. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  9. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  10. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  12. Institutes offering Internship to Biotechnology students in Delhi? -- [New]
  13. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  14. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  15. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Oceanography? Institutes offering this course?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in renowned MBA colleges like Symboisis, IGNOU etc for MBA degree?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  18. List of institutes offering B.Tech in Biotechnology?
19th December 2011, 06:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MBA Biotechnology course? Which are the institutes offering the course?

The basic eligibility for MBA in Biotechnology is to have completed graduation or post graduation in science. Even graduates in Medicine and Engineering from recognized university can apply for this course. Some institutes offer this course on the basis of CAT, MAT etc. score while some others offer this course on the score obtained in separate entrance test. The Amity Institute of Biotechnology in New Delhi offers this course on the basis of scores obtained in Amity CET, or CAT or MAT or GMAT. This is followed by group discussion and interview. Some other institutes like Department of Management Science of University of Pune offer this course on the basis of AIMS Test for Management Admission. There are some other universities which offer this course like Universal Schools of biosciences, SIESCOMS, IPU, TME, Etc. You can visit the websites of these Universities to know about the admission details.
28th April 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MBA Biotechnology course? Which are the institutes offering the course?

I'm doing my 2nd year in B.sc Biotechnology and I would like to pursue an MBA in Biotechnology right after. Could you offer a list of the best universities that would offer this course abroad specially in UK , singapore and New zealand ?
6th July 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what percentage will be needed to pursue an MBA biotechnology
24th April 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i did btech biotechnology....im i eligible to this course??
17th August 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hotel managment studant can apply for MBA in biotecholagy
31st August 2016, 01:53 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, you cannot apply for MBA Biotechnology as per the eligibility criteria since you are from Hotel Management field.
But some institutes also look for CAT, MAT etc. scores or some other separate entrance test scores.

MBA : Master in Business Administration

MBA Biotechnology is gaining more and more applications in today's generation because of its real nice future career scopes and research scopes.
Many institutes have highest placement frequency in MBA Biotechnology.

Some of the most popular institutes for MBA in Biotechnology are :

• University of Pune
, Pune, Maharashtra
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Biotechnology)
Pune

• Amity Institute of Biotechnology, AIB, Noida

MBA (Biotechnology Management)
Noida

• Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, DDYPV, Pune
MBA in Human Resources, Pharmaceutical Management, Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
Pune

• Shoolini University, SU

MBA in Marketing / Finance/ Human Resources/ Biotechnology
Solan

• International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Pune

MBA specialized in Biotechnology Management
Pune

• Integral University, IU, Lucknow

MBA (Biotechnology)
Lucknow

• International Business School, IBS Patna
MBA - Industry Integrated (Specialized : Telecom Management, General Management, Retail and supply chain management, Biotechnology)

>> MBA Eligibility Criteria :

• The candidate must be a graduate in Medicine and Engineering from recognized university can apply for this course.

• Some institutes offer this course on the basis of CAT, MAT etc. while some others institute offer this course on the score obtained in separate entrance test.

>> Job opportunities after MBA Biotechnology :

• Marketing Executive Biotechnology
• Biotechnology Expert
• Trainer - Biotechnology
• Assistant Professor - Department of Biotechnology
• Lab Technician - Biotechnology
• Quality Assurance Manager
• Protein Purification Team leader - Biotechnology
• Research Assistant - Biotechnology
• Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Manager
• Cell Culture - Antibody Productive Executive
• Industry Analyst - Biotechnology
• Biotechnology Patent Analyst
• Quality Control Manager
• Assistant Estate Manager

There are many further scopes like Teaching i.e. Lecturer in colleges/Universities . . .or in IT industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?