10th August 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?

Hello,
Does IIST accept score of JEE Main and Advanced? If it accepts JEE Main marks then how many marks one has to score in JEE Main to get admission in IIST? I've scored 82.6% in 12th CBSE Board. So how much I should try to get in JEE Main?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  2. How can I become a space research scientist after 12th?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  4. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  10. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  12. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
12th August 2015, 01:19 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, and give it your best.

All the Best
14th February 2017, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?

To join in IIST what are the minimum marks required to be scored in jee main and advance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?