17th May 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 156 marks in JEE Main? Possibility to get admission in NIT?

Hello everyone,
I am getting 156 marks in JEE Main.
So what shall be my rank? And tell me
can I get seat in NIT or not?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected All India Rank for a candidate who has scored 205 marks in JEE Main Paper-II excluding Drawing section? Possibility to get admission in NIT, Trichy?
  2. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE
  4. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in NIT on the basis of JEE main rank or advanced rank?
  6. Expected rank and college for OBC rank 23000 in JEE Main 2015?
  7. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  11. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains?
  12. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  13. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 95.7% in 12th?
  14. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  17. Can I get NIT after scoring 156 in JEE mains and 88.2% in CBSE board
  18. Can I get admission in NIT, Trichy/Calicut/Jaipur if scored 171 marks in JEE Main Paper-II?
19th May 2015, 08:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 156 marks in JEE Main? Possibility to get admission in NIT?

It is very hard to guess the rank with the marks that one has obtained.
The ranks vary from year to year and it all depends on the quality of the candidates who have appeared for the Examination that year or in the case of JEE Advanced the quality of the candidates that have qualified for the Examination.
So do not think about the rank and it is only a matter of time before the results will be published.
So just wait for the results to come out and you will be able to know your rank and once you know your rank it is easier to say whether you will be able get admission to a particular College.
14th June 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 156 marks in JEE Main? Possibility to get admission in NIT?

SIR I GOT 110 MARKS IN JEEMAINS OBC NCL CATOGERY....WHAT IS MY RANK CAN I GET NITS UNDER HOME STATE QUOTA 85 percent isc board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?