22nd April 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How many posts are there in Political Science? What is the last date of examination?

How many posts in political science and last date of examination?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Syllabus of Political Science subject for BPSC examination?
  4. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  6. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  7. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  8. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  9. Can I be eligible for MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. Examination date of Staff Selection Commission DEO and LDC recruitment exam?
  11. What is the date of the examination of TYBA?
  12. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  13. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  14. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  16. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate? -- [New]
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
16th August 2012, 03:16 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many posts are there in Political Science? What is the last date of examination?

Your question is very confusing. Political Science is not a name of a company that there will be a certain number of post for staffs. It is a subject which is taught in secondary, higher secondary, Under graduate and post graduate level. And to teach this subject there are a certain numbers of specialized faculty members in the same department. Now, the total number of posts for teachers, lecturers or professors differs in different institutions.

If your question any how indicates the total number of seats in teaching level or for admission in any particular institution, then you will have to name the institution. The numbers cannot be provided on mere self assumption.
16th August 2012, 03:30 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many posts are there in Political Science? What is the last date of examination?

Your question is very confusing. Political Science is not a name of a company that there will be a certain number of post for staffs. It is a subject which is taught in secondary, higher secondary, Under graduate and post graduate level. And to teach this subject there are a certain numbers of specialized faculty members in the same department. Now, the total number of posts for teachers, lecturers or professors differs in different institutions.

If your question any how indicates the total number of seats in teaching level or for admission in any particular institution, then you will have to name the institution. The numbers cannot be provided on mere self assumption.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?