14th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in AIPGEE for SC candidates?

Experts tell me that how many seats for sc are there in aipgee. Please tell me sc student rank and namewise in aipgee 2015.

15th April 2015, 01:16 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How many seats are available in AIPGEE 2015 for SC candidates?

All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination – 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Experts tell me that how many seats for sc are there in aipgee 2015. Please tell me sc student rank and namewise in aipgee 2015.
AIPGEE i.e. All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination – 2015 is for admission to 50% MD/MS/Diploma courses seats. NBE i.e. National board of examinations was established by Government of India in order to conduct entry and exit examination at PG, Post Doctoral level and licensing examination as screening test for Indians. So NBE conducts competitive entrance examination on All India basis for MD, MS or Diploma seats except for Jammu and Kashmir colleges and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh colleges.

Actual number of seats: The information regarding number of seats available for every year has never been communicated by medical colleges which are under this scheme. The number of seats available in different college with subject wise break up shall be displayed on www.mcc.nic.in in due course. You are advised to visit this website regularly. The total number of seats available during 2014 - 2015 admission was 5544. Out of which 15% reservation is for SC candidates and 7.5% reservation for ST candidates.

This year it might vary and you can check on above mentioned site for distribution of seats across medical colleges. Note: SC/ST/OBC/PH has no reservation in Armed forces institutions which offers PG courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?