24th February 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?

Sir i want Direct admission in upsee top private engineering college from upsee becouse i know my upsee 2015 rank is going to be very bad (57 000)

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in top 4 colleges in UP? I have scored 14928 in UPSEE
  2. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  3. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 119721 in UPSEE?
  4. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams of 2015 at the age of 17 years old?
  5. How to get admission in any of these colleges after scoring 85% in 12th with a rank of 22098 UPSEE and 246779 AIEEE rank?
  6. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  7. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  8. US passport holder studying in India can get admission in government colleges through MHT-CET 2015?
  9. Government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring UPSEE rank of 3818 rank?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  12. Does appearing for JEE Advanced 2015 make any difference in the admission process?
  13. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  14. Which colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad I can get admission with a rank of 34346 in UPSEE?
  15. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  16. List of top engineering colleges for UPSEE?
  17. Colleges participating in AIMCET 2015
  18. Admission in private colleges of UPTU if I have not qualified for UPSEE?
24th February 2015, 09:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?

Just attend the counseling of UPSEE if you are called for it. There are many private colleges in UP and it is not difficult to get admission in some low ranked Engineering colleges. But if you want to get admission in some top private engineering colleges then you can contact for management quota seats which are available. The fee is higher for management quota seats compare to normal admission. Hence, if you don't get admission in a good colleges through counseling then you must contact the desired colleges for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?