21st May 2011, 12:08 AM
krit93

How many students appeared for NIFT B.Des entrance exam? How many got selected for the situation test and B.Des counseling? What are the tentative dates of counseling?

How many students have appeared in NIFT B.Des. 2011 entrance exam?
How many got selected for Situation test?
How many shortlisted for B. Des Counselling?
Tentative date of Counselling?

29th May 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many students appeared for NIFT B.Des entrance exam? How many got selected for the situation test and B.Des counseling? What are the tentative dates of counseling?

i got 413 rank in B.DES and i have been waitlisted ,so what r the chances of my selection?????
6th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many students appeared for NIFT B.Des entrance exam? How many got selected for the situation test and B.Des counseling? What are the tentative dates of counseling?

hi i have been waitlisted389 rnk any chance to get
18th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How many students appeared for NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-many-students-appeared-nift-b-des-entrance-exam-how-many-got-selected-situation-test-b-des-counseling-what-tentative-dates-counseling-173516.html#ixzz1gtYJju3H
29th March 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 464 in b.ftech nift
and am waitlisted
so what are my chances of getting selected ?
31st March 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

some1 plz answer the main question that was asked above..
HOW MANY STUDENTS APPEARED IN NIFT B.des EXAMINATION IN 2012 OR 2011 ????????????
plzzzzzz answerr.. :(
1st April 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

when is nift situation test 2012?
12th April 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

is dere any process to recheck the written entrance paper,dere must b it's a big institution so chances must b dere,do answer plz many of the publisher dont get dere ans,or shall we have apply for rti
16th April 2012, 11:24 PM
vijay9631666369

Thumbs up Re: How many students appeared for NIFT B.Des entrance exam? How many got selected for the situation test and B.Des counseling? What are the tentative dates of counseling?

50 to 55 thousands students appear for nift b.des examination and around 10 thousand got selected for the situation test and then after that around 2 thousand students get chance to attend counseling. best of luck if your rank is under 2000 for nift 2012.
17th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

how many students appeared for nift situation test 2012?how many seats offered by nift for B.des?
20th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Generally where will be the counseling held for NIFT B,Des, is it in Delhi or respective application Centers?
27th April 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i trust GODfor my result because he only has given this creativity
1st May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

pls inform me the date of result of situtatin test of 2012 nd pls sum1 inform me that what should b d rank for general category to get selected in NIFT??
6th May 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How student from SC class has been selected for NIFT situation test??
8th May 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me when the nift results are going to be declared
11th May 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

When will the final results be declared?
12th May 2012, 03:17 PM
vijay9631666369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many students appeared for nift situation test 2012?how many seats offered by nift for B.des?

i already told all of you that around 10 thousand students got selected for situation test, it can be less than 10 thousand but not more than 10 thousand, for seats and counselling details you should visit official website of nift i.e "www.nift.ac.in" or you should check your prospectus provided to you.
BEST OF LUCK.....
12th May 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
pls inform me the date of result of situtatin test of 2012 nd pls sum1 inform me that what should b d rank for general category to get selected in NIFT??
selection also depends on the branch that you are choosing...
if you want to just enter at any college of nift you have to secure under 2024 rank.
but for branch life "f.des" or "l.des" you have to secure under 450. and if you need good centre with best faculty you have to secure under 210....
i hope you got your answer.
21st May 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

when will they declare the results???
25th May 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

when will b nift situation test result declared...??
28th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What rank should we secure to get f.designing in delhi?? please answer asap
Thanks x
30th May 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

my rank in nift b.ds 2012 is 121 , can i get a chance to study f.desigining in nift delhi
7th December 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

how many students appeared for B.F.tech exam of NIFT in 2012? & how many are selected?
18th December 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How many students appeared for MFM exam of NIFT in 2012 ?
16th March 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the probablity of cracking through the bftech programme ? how many tske it up ? how many get selected ? is it easier than the bdes programme ?
15th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can i know mm rank of nift 1st round???? and when the result of situation test 2013 will be declaired ?////////
16th April 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

please tell me how many students got selected in the 1st round entrance exam.
3rd May 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

my rank in bftech is 434.....what are my chances of getting selected?
3rd May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

how many students appeared for nift xam this year???
i got 255 merit rank wot are the chances??? plzz reply
[email protected]
4th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how mAny people wrote nift situation test 2013 ??/
4th May 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have got 137 st rank in bdes is thr any possibility for me to get in nift pls pls tell me its very imp my name nilakshi
5th May 2013, 02:28 AM
vkghanghas

nearly 50000 students appear for the above said exam and only 2000 got final calls
5th May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 9th rank in obc and 58 rank in coomon merit rank....can i get nift delhi
6th May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is the most sought-after B.Des. course at NIFT Delhi?
8th May 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 2680 category rank is there any chances of selection in nift/////////////?????????????????
10th May 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i wanted 2 know the counselling date of nift...........2013
12th May 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1054 rank in nift general category?
on main site nift.ac.in there is some student permanent transfer merit list.what is all that
29th May 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

My category(obc) rank is 814. Is der ny chance for me to get admission in NIFT??
23rd November 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how many reserved seats candidate appear for nift bdes
26th February 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Howmany students appeared for NIFT B. DES in 2014?
26th February 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i hav got 9th rank in obc and 58 rank in coomon merit rank....can i get nift delhi
Do U joined in NIFT? I appeared in 2014 & howmany students appeared 2014?
29th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how many sets in nift 2014 and what mean the total marks 6.83 in nift appiled by b.f.tech.
9th May 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

my all india rank is 2888 and catagory wise my rank is 1936 in bf tech when will I get admission call letter ????
9th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

my all india rank is 2888 and my category rank is 1936 when I will get admission call letter
21st May 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get nift seat in metro city with 814 rank
listed in general category?
21st May 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get nift seat in metro city with 814 rank
listed in general category?
24th May 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i got my nift results and my common merit rank is 3271 and category rank is 59 so will i get seat in nift chennai campus ????
plzzzz reply me................
29th May 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

My commo merit rank is 3303 and category rank is 486...is there any chance for me to get into nift
3rd June 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

my commom merit rank is 1339 n category rank is 53 will i get a fd in delhi, mumbai,gandhinagar, hydrabad
26th April 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How many students appear for NIFT Entrance Exam 2015 & how many cleared first stage out of total students appeared for exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?