19th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know that how many time I can appear for Staff Selection Commission exams as I am a B.Com graduate? Please let me know asap. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  2. How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  6. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  7. Syllabus of Staff Selection Commission exam for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  8. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  9. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  10. Requirements to apply in Staff Selection Commission for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  11. Coaching centres in Chennai for Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level Examinations?
  12. Information about staff selection commission?
  13. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  14. Practical papers for staff selection commission combined graduate level examination
  15. Details of Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level exam
  16. Eligibility and requirements to apply in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam?
  17. How can I apply for CBI post? Is UPSC exam necessary for CBI post? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information, syllabus and tips to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exams?
21st September 2015, 03:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?

Staff Selection Commission conducts various exams for the recruitment of officers, clerk, multitasking staff, stenographer etc. Following are the exam which are conducted by SSC every year.
--SSC CGL
--SSC CHSL
--SSC MTS
--SSC STENOGRAPHER

**The most important thing is that there is not any limit in number of attempt. It means you can take the SSC exam till you are not eligible for the exam means you are beyond the age limit.

**Since you are B. Com graduate. So you can take SSC CHSL and SSC CGL exam if have not crossed the age limit of 27 years.

**Below are the attachment regarding the detailed notification of SSC CGL and SSC CHSL.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ssc cgl.pdf(237.8 KB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CHSL.pdf(457.2 KB, 94 views)
23rd September 2015, 06:34 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?

Staff Selection Commission mainly conducts the examination for the recruitment of officers, stenographer, clerk etc.

Exams conducted by SSC:

SSC CGL
SSC MTS
SSC CHSL
SSC STENOGRAPHER
SSC MTS

There is no limit in the number of attempt for the exam until you have not crossed the age limit.
The age limit for the said examination is 27 years.
So, if you have not crossed the required age, then you can apply for the various mentioned exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?