26th May 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?

Hello sir
If m failing in practical in 2subjects shall i give compartment or shall i do 12th again

26th May 2015, 02:39 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?

You should give compartment, whats the point of doing the 12th class again and waste one year of yours.

The concept of compartment exam is designed only to save the one year of the students and you are thinking about repeating the year.

The procedure is simple.
1. You just have to fill the form along with the fee.

2. The exam is conducted every year around August- September and withing short period the results are out.

3. Then you can take admission in colleges where the seats are still left.

Also, one more thing , if you are thinking that giving the exam one year later and clearing it will wipe out those tag of failing in boards in 1st attempt, then its not the case.

This you have earned yourself and even after clearing the compartment or the exam next year, it will not get wipe out.
28th May 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?

Respected sir, I get failed in math and chemistry this year in class 12. And I also have given one time compartment paper of mathematics. But nothing happens. So I want to say that please give me best way to give my 12th paper again and without wasting my one year. It's honor to me sir. Hurry up.
12th August 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have given compartment exam of physics one time and got failed should I fill compartment once more or should I do all subjects once more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?