30th May 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How many times we can give improvement exam of HSC Maharashtra Board?

I passed my HSC board exam but I have low marks. So, I want to give improvement exam. Can you tell me how many times we can give improvement exam and dates?

10th June 2019, 09:02 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times we can give improvement exam of HSC Maharashtra Board?

You can appear in improvement examinations only once after completion of your Intermediate course. If you are not satisfied with your regular examinations score, then you can apply for improvement examinations only in that academic year. You can’t apply for Improvement examinations multiple times.
8th July 2022, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times we can give improvement exam of HSC Maharashtra Board?

I had given 12th hsc board exam. as an external and re-exam. With a gap certificate so , now it possible to give again 12th hsc board exam in 2023
9th September 2022, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I pass 12th hsc with 63%..I was not able to give improvement exam this year..can I give the improvement exam in 2023????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?