31st May 2018, 12:48 PM
shivasatish

Possibility of MBBS admission in government colleges with 423 NEET score in Karnataka?

My NEET score in 2018 NEET exam is 413. I'm from the state of Karnataka and from General category. Do I have any chance to get admission in MBBS in any government colleges in Karnataka? Or, will I have to try in any private colleges?

15th July 2018, 09:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of MBBS admission in government colleges with 423 NEET score in Karnataka?

There is very less possibility for a general candidate to get admission in government medical college for MBBS course after having 413 marks National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. You can wait till last for 85% quota seats of state but as per last year trend, chances are minimal.

On the other hand, you can try for admission in private medical colleges for MBBS or BDS course. Your NEET score is good for admission in private medical colleges. Some may ask for donation.
15th July 2018, 09:21 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of MBBS admission in government colleges with 423 NEET score in Karnataka?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. This is common entrance test for admission in MBBS and BDS course throughout India.

No, there is no chance to get admission in MBBS in any government college. If you score more than 550 marks out of 720 in NEET then you are eligible to get admission in government college being a general category candidate.

So, you will try in any private college.
15th July 2018, 10:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To be very frank here, there is no chance for any general category candidate to take admission in MBBS course in government college with 413 marks.

For general category candidate, marks should be above 530 to have good chances of getting admission.
9th September 2022, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

With 163523 all India rank 413 marks which MBBS college can I get in all'india quota 15%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?