16th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?

I have just finished my SSC board exam and i am waiting for my results I would like to know what courses or degrees or exams have I to give after my HSC board exam i.e the 12th std in college and which are the best colleges for the same in maharashtra but preferbly in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  2. Attempts for HSC board exams Maharashtra? Percentage required in HSC board Maharashtra for IIT JEE? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for Maharashtra HSc Board entrance exam?
  4. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  5. Maximum number of attempts for HSC Maharashtra Board Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any chance for admission in Law college or in GLC after scoring 40% in TYBA?
  7. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  8. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
  9. Can I apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam along with JEE Mains?
  10. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  11. Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?
  12. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  13. Which are the best courses related to banking sector after 12th which can be pursued in India? Best colleges preferably in Pune or Mumbai?
  14. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  15. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  16. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  17. Can I give MAH-CET MBA exam after B.Com.? I had not given HSC exam
  18. Are Maharashtra HSC board students applicable for AFMC exam?
24th November 2011, 10:11 AM
NileshAP

Default Re: Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?

For engineering there are so many colleges in mumbai
1_ vjti engg. College
2_father angnel college of engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?