11th March 2012, 02:07 PM
swati gopnaarayan

How many the total number of marks is asked in in SBI clerk written exam?

what is total number of marks in sbi written exam
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How many the total number of marks is asked in in SBI clerk written exam?
  2. How is the SBI recruitment done for clerk posts? What is the total number of marks in written test? What is the next step after written test?
  3. SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Duration and total number of marks for SBI Clerk Exam for the year 2012?
  5. Details of SBI clerk written test?
  6. Strategies required to score good marks in SBI Clerical exam? Current Affairs of which months will be asked? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  8. When will I get the registration number for SBI clerk exam?
  9. Sectionwise marks allotment and duration of SBI Clerical exam?
  10. How can I check my SBI Clerk exam result if forgot Roll Number and registered Mail password but having Registration number?
  11. Cutoff marks for SBI Clerical exam for OBC category? Upcoming SBI Clerk exam notification?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  14. Which is the best colleges and best course related to Banking Sector in India(Preferably in Pune)?
  15. Previous 5 years SBI clerk written exam question papers and answer sheet?
  16. What should I do for banking job after passing 12th class?
  17. When I will get my Roll Number and examination center name if applied for SBI Clerk exam?
  18. What is the exact syllabus for Bank Clerical?
7th April 2012, 02:55 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How many the total number of marks is asked in in SBI clerk written exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati gopnaarayan View Post
what is total number of marks in sbi written exam
please reply soon..

PATTERN OF SBI CLERK EXAM

There will be total of 200 questions asked for 200 marks, the sections divided for the exam is as follows,

-> Quantitative Aptitude - 40 questions - 40 marks.

-> General Awareness - 40 questions - 40 marks.

-> Reasoning Ability - 40 questions - 40 marks.

-> English Language - 40 questions - 40 marks.

-> Computer Knowledge - 40 questions - 40 marks.

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SBI Clerk exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Try to follow the pattern given for the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly then for sure you can easily clear the exam..

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. Some of the recommended books are as follows..

Target Clerk Exam SBI And Associate Banks (10 Mock Tests)
Author: Disha Experts
ISBN: 9381250969

SBI Clerk Exam
Author: Disha Publication
ISBN: 5111102610

Ultimate Guide For Bank Clerk CWE/SBI Examination
Author: Disha Experts
ISBN: 9381250877

Complete Study Package For SBI (Clerk Grade Exam)
Author: Sanjeev Joon
ISBN: 0071074562

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Attached Files
File Type: zip SBI Clerk.zip(110.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: pdf clerical_exam.pdf(1.21 MB, 78 views)
7th April 2012, 08:17 AM
hgoel6600

Default Re: How many the total number of marks is asked in in SBI clerk written exam?

the total marks is 250 and minimum qualify marks for gen in each section is 24 out of 50
26th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many the total number of marks is asked in in SBI clerk written exam?

what is the mimimam qualify no in sbi for s.c cat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?