16th March 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How many types of courses are offered in mining engineering?

how many types of coures are offered in the mining engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the types of courses offered in Abroad? Best colleges for it?
  2. How many types of courses are offered by Fashion Designing
  3. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  4. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  5. How to get admission into NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  7. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  8. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  9. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  11. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  12. Scope in Marine, Petrochemical/Petroleum and Mining Engineering courses?
  13. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  14. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  15. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths?
  16. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  17. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  18. Which are the courses offered after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
7th April 2012, 11:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many types of courses are offered in mining engineering?

You can pursue Diploma in Mining Engineering after passing 10th standard and Diploma in Mining Survey after passing 12th. After 12th, you can also pursue B.E/B.Tech in Mining Engineering. If you are an engineering graduate, then you can join M.E/M.Tech course in Mining Engineering, Mine Planning and Design, Mining Machinery Engineering and Open Cast Mining. For that, you need to qualify the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). Those who have completed post graduation in Mining Engineering can pursue M.Phil in Mining Engineering/ Open Cast Mining/ Mine Planning and Design/ Mining Engineering.
22nd April 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed D.Min.E AND PASSED 1 st class mine manager competency exam and working as manager at Singareni collieries company ltd.I want to persue B.Tech [mining] kindly tell me colleges offering corresponding coursein india.
1st July 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed 12th.my cut off is 186..can i join mining..........pls suggest me to choose colleges in mining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?