5th January 2011, 09:04 PM
Sumit Rokade

How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM SUMIT ROKADE STUDENT OF B.Sc HHA 1ST YEAR, I JUST WANT TO DO MY 19 WEEKS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING[/B][/I][/U] IN ANY 5 STAR PROPERTY IN MUMBAI. I DOING MY COURCE FROM CHANDIGARH GROUP OF COLLEGES,LANDRA,MOHALI AFFILIATED TO NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY. MY TRAINING WILL START IN 3RD SEM. RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE ANY CONFERMATION LETTER OF ANY HOTEL. PLEASE HELP ME TO DO RIGHT DICISION.

THANKING YOU

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  3. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  4. Can I apply for Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, Grugraw? -- [New]
  5. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  6. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  8. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  9. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  11. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  12. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  13. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  15. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  16. Which is the best institute for 6 weeks summer training in Chandigarh or Mohali for B.Tech(E&TC) students?
  17. Training institute for 1 month Industrial training in Chandigarh?
  18. Procedure and companies at Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula for 6 weeks training during May, June and July for a student studying in 2nd year B.Tech at IIT Roorkee?
15th October 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali

how many weeks of it does a hotel management have
24th February 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali

why did you choose only food and beverage service only why did you not choose another department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?