19th March 2012, 02:25 PM
Pøøja.k

How may I become custom officer? List of the coaching centers in Pune for the same?

I am doing s.y bcom from pune university.can just guide me for becoming a custom officer from pune can u recommend some institute for custom officer studies in pune
please reply soon..

13th June 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I become custom officer? List of the coaching centers in Pune for the same?

i have done my graduation in BBA(Foreign Trade) with 64% and i am doing my post graduation in MBA(international business) and i want to be the custom officer so tell me about it and the procdure to become the officer and my age is 23. Thank you.
4th September 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I become custom officer? List of the coaching centers in Pune for the same?

i have done my graduation in b.com.....i want to do a custom officer .....so pls tell me a prodecure....
18th February 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am in bcom 3rd yr under calcutta university
I want to bcom custom officer plz tell me procedure
21st November 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bcom in 2008.Have 6 years experiance in banking.Doing distant MBa.I want to becone a customes officer.Please advise me?
From where to start , coaching material etc.am Kerala based.
27th June 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me a coaching centre for custom inspector in Pune ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?