18th November 2010, 03:36 PM
smitha n acharya

How may I completed my diploma degree? I have failed in one subject of my diploma course(CSE) and currently I am married woman and I cannot attend exam in my college, because I live far away from my native

i did my diploma in computer science an engg. course .. but i scored 27 in organisational behaviour subject.. i got married .. now i want to complete my diploma as i live far away from ma native i can not attend exam in my college please suggest me what i have to do.. can i get job now

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?
  2. Doing polytechnic diploma without higher secondary examination will create any problem at the time of job? -- [New]
  3. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  5. Can I get a seat in Diploma Government college if failed in Physics subject of 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  7. Is it possible to do Diploma course through distance education for a married person?
  8. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?
  10. Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?
  11. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  12. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  13. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  15. Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?
  16. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  17. Can we do B.Tech after failing in one subject in diploma?
  18. Is it possible for me to graduation by discontinuing diploma course with 2 backlogs?
27th February 2012, 02:20 PM
snirmalprakash

Default Re: How may I completed my diploma degree? I have failed in one subject of my diploma course(CSE) and currently I am married woman and I cannot attend exam in my college, because I live far away from my native

No after completion only you may got job better you try to write your exams by an reappearing for the exam and do exams with the hope and do your best with the exams on free time you may do some other courses it is better to improve your job oppurtunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?