1st May 2011, 06:27 PM
Isuri Amanda Alwis

How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level

Dear Sir, Madam,

I am Isuri Amanda Alwis, a Sri Lankan.I am 21 years old. I would like to do correspondent degree (BA French) in your university. I would like to know whether it is possible for me to do correspondent degree for French in your university. How much do I have to pay? How long I have to study to acquire the degree?

Currently I am studying B.A in Kaleniya university in Sri Lanka. I am also a student in Grade "B2 "in Alliance Francaise de kotte in Sri Lanka. I have been studying French for quite a long time. I have obtained Grade "A" for French in Advanced Level.

I am looking forward for your reply.

Thanking you,
your faithfully,
Isuri Amanda Alwis.

27th June 2015, 08:02 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level

To do the Bachelor in arts from correspondence you have to apply for the distance education course in any university in India and that is also valid as regular courses for this -

>> You have to apply for distance education and fill the form of it and attach your documents and as you are a foreigner you have to also submit your country residency proof.

>> After that you have to fill the fee of the collage and then you can get the books related your syllabus and can prepare yourself for the examination.

Top Universities for this course are-:

>> Indira Gandhi international open university, Delhi
New Delhi

>> Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Haryana

>> Choudhary devilal University, Sirsa
Haryana

>> Delhi University, Delhi
New Delhi

>> M.D. University, Rohtak
Haryana

>> Anna University, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?