26th April 2011, 10:59 AM

Information about advanced diploma course of French?

i wanna to know about advanced diploma course of french...please tgive me the info

Related Questions:
  1. How to do advanced Diploma in French through correspondence?
  2. What are the courses offered by CDAC? I have completed B.Tech in ECE
  3. Which course to take after completion of BA graduation? -- [New]
  4. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for JEE Advanced for Diploma student? What are the subjects in JEE Advanced for Diploma student?
  9. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  10. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
  11. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  12. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  16. Should I discontinue and join GNIIT if pursuing Advanced Diploma in Information Technology from NIIT?
  17. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Advanced Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. After BCA can I join the CDAC course?
2nd March 2012, 01:05 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about advanced diploma course of French?

Advanced Diploma in French

Category: Other Languages

Degree: Diploma

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration

1 Year
Basic Eligibility

Facilities :-

Library
Computer Center
Auditorium
Gymkhana
Canteen
Classrooms
Sports and Games
Hostel
Transportation

Placement Cell :-

For the benefit of the students, Punjab University has a central placement cell. Corporate houses interested in conducting campus interviews are requested to contact the honorary director, central placement cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?