20th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission form for NET? What's the last date for submission?

I am from Bhilai and I need the Form for NET as well as the dates of submission of filled forms and other important dates if any.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  2. How may I get admission form for NET? What's the last date for submission?
  3. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  4. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  5. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  6. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  7. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  9. What's the last date for the submission of NET form?
  10. Last date to submit the form for NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET Chemical Sciences will be released? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  12. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  13. How to apply for NET or SET exam? What is the next date of form submission?
  14. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  15. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  16. What is the NET entrance exam date? Last date of submission of form?
  17. How can I get the application form for NET? Last date of submission of form?
  18. How to apply in NATA Entrence test,and what's the date of exam and last date for form submission?
6th June 2012, 12:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission form for NET? What's the last date for submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Bhilai and I need the Form for NET as well as the dates of submission of filled forms and other important dates if any.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. If you have scored minimum/more than 55% Marks in your Post graduation then you are eligible to apply for NET.

NET Examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

For this year June NET Examination Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over. The examination is going to be held soon on 24/June/2012.

If you have missed the chance to apply for June NET. Then please wait for December NET Examination Notification. The Notification will be Published in the month of October.

Eligible candidates may fill the NET Application form online Only. No offline application form facility is applicable for any candidates.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank, You can download the challan form directly from the official website of UGC after declaring the Notification. You can also download the syllabus from the official website and keep practice to cracked this examination.

For more information about NET please visit the official website:

http://ugcnetonline.in
6th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission form for NET? What's the last date for submission?

NET eligibility criteria:-

For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree. You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

For Junior Research Fellowship-max 28yrs.
For lectureship-no upper age limit.

For important dates regarding examination and form submission you can log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
5th March 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

please post start admission date& last date
6th March 2013, 09:15 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

National Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year. The next exam would be in June Therefore if you meet the criteria for Junior Research Fellowship or the Lectureship then apply for the entrance exam.

The educational criteria for JRF and Lectureship is same, the difference only is in age limit. If you are planning to appear for June exam, I will advise you to start the preparation as soon as possible because NET is quite a tough entrance exam.

Eligibility

1. You must be post graduate.

2. Post graduation with 55 percent marks.

3. SC/ST need 50 percent marks.

4. Final year students can also appear.

5. NET subject should be related to your PG course.

6. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

7. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.

As fas as dates as concerned, the University Grants Commission hasn't issued any notification regarding the NET entrance exam. The notification is generally released 45 to 60 days ahead of the entrance exam.

Only after the notification is released you can apply for NET exam and would be able to get the application form. The form is submitted online on this website - ugcnetonline.in

The other important details are also made available on this very website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?