5th November 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How may i get admission into HAI? I've completed B.Sc from a recognized university and pursuing MBA from BPUT

Hello, I'm continuing MBA from BPUT. I've completed B.SC from a recognized unversity. How can I get nto HAl?
send details on my email id.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  2. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  3. Should I take admission in distance MBA from ICFAI University, Sikkim?
  4. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  5. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  7. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  8. Will I be eligible for government job or higher education after passing B.Tech from BPUT University
  9. Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com? -- [New]
  10. Can a BSc Holder go for MBA?
  11. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  12. How to get a job in defence academy after pursuing B.Tech in BPUT under ECE branch
  13. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  14. Admission procedure to study MBA in Columbia University for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICWA course?
  15. How to do B.A English after completing BSc Chemistry and M.A English? Is B.A English recognized by government?
  16. Eligibility to do MBA after completing 10th 9 years back and then completing MBA from Madras University?
  17. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai where can I can do diploma in Electronics external?
  18. How to take admission in good college of BPUT after scoring 4152 rank in OJEE? Procedure for admission?
4th April 2019, 07:29 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may i get admission into HAI? I've completed B.Sc from a recognized university and pursuing MBA from BPUT

Hi,

Just go through offical webiste of HAI i.e www.hai.gov.in

Go in the admissions option there. You can apply from there.
You will get the information brochure also from the webiste. After reading it you will get the exact information about everything you will need to seek admission in it.

As requirements are update from time to time. so you will get the latest information on website.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?