21st November 2011, 10:19 PM
sahil khanna 19

How to join in a company near Delhi for Field Training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?

SIR THIS IS SAHIL KHANNA STUDENT OF V.I.T. VELLORE 2nd YEAR CIVIL.
I WANT A COMPANY NEAR DELHI TO DO FIELD TRAINING.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  4. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
  5. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  6. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can a Civil Engineering student get construction training in L&T company? -- [New]
  8. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  9. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  10. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  11. Best Automobile company offering summer training in Delhi to B.Tech ME second year students?
  12. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  13. Companies offering Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Delhi? How to apply?
  14. List of reputed companies to do internship after completion of 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  16. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  17. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  18. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
4th April 2019, 07:20 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in a company near Delhi for Field Training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Hi,

You can contact to any of your relative, family member who are working in any company. They can get you permitted for doing your training there.

If you don't have any relative or family member then you can contact any of your seniors of the college. They surely would be having some link in any of companies.

They will help you in that. As any link is really necessary to get training there.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?