28th March 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA in Columbia University for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICWA course?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com and doing
ICWA course. I want to go Abroad and
study MBA in Columbia University.
I want to know the admission process?
Please reply as soon as possible.

9th April 2018, 08:53 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA in Columbia University for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICWA course?

Doing MBA from Columbia Business School is a good decision. In order to pursue MBA you will have to sit in GMAT test and have to perform well. On the basis of GMAT score you can secure a place in Columbia Business School. Also you have to take an English language proficiency test. Once you get cleared both tests you can apply for MBA program through the official website of Columbia Business School.

Before applying for MBA you must have below listed documents:-
> You must have a Bachelor degree certificate.
> GMAT test scorecard.
> English proficiency test scorecard.
> 2 letters of recommendation and transcripts.

For more details you should visit to the official website of Columbia Business School. https://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/programs/mba/admissions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?