12th October 2011, 11:02 PM
jitendrabharti

List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)

sir i am a student of 2nd year in b.tech and i just completed ist year from RGPV,BHOPAL i want to change my engg college in any engg college of orissa and my branch is EEE how can i take admission in BPUT(technical university of orissa).is it possible sir if it is posssible then also can i change my branch.and transfer is possible sir between RGPV,BHOPAL and BPUT,ORISSA

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  2. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  3. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
  4. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for intermediate admission in Orissa?
  7. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in mechanical branch and 294 in GATE
  9. How to get admission in Orissa college? I have scored 8761 rank in OJEE
  10. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  11. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  13. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  14. Where can i do internship in Orissa being a Civil Engineering student?
  15. How may I find a job in banking sector after completing PGDCA and MA course?
  16. Can I join Ph.D in North Orissa University?
  17. Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Chennai having completed 1st year in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
25th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)

i have completed govt diploma engg and having 16 years of work experience .i wish to take admission to distance degree in electrical engg at orissa with my job continuity.
15th February 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)

i have completed diploma in electrical engineering from site ,(bolangir) orissa.i am from state jharkhand ,may i take admission in lateral entry in bput orissa.
3rd July 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how much b.tech colleges under bput having mining engg branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?