23rd May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?

I have passed the bca exam from s p uni. V v nagar this running year 2011 with 57.00 %. I want further study in mca regular course from other then g.t.u.in gujarat state .pl.tell me which date declaure for gcet exam and scope of colleges.

Related Questions:
30th May 2012, 06:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?

Graduates who have pursued Mathematics as one of the subject in 12th class are eligible to apply for MCA course. 50% marks in graduation is enough to apply. You can seek admission to the course by clearing GCET. This exam is generally conducted in the month of July. You should visit the official web portal of GCET to get updated details.
4th December 2012, 05:06 PM
ashis.career

Default Re: How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?

Graduates who have pursued Mathematics as one of the subject in 12th class are eligible to apply for MCA course. 50% marks in graduation is enough to apply. You can seek admission to the course by clearing GCET. This exam is generally conducted in the month of July. You should visit the official web portal of GCET to get updated details.
18th March 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

As a since student but maths not clear 10 2 level, physical chemistry clear with 55%. Now completing bca with maths 65% from ccs university. Am I eligible for mca at uem or item?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?