9th January 2012, 06:37 PM
m.malhotra

How may I get the application forms for MCA entrance exam "PAM CAt"? What's the exam date for the same?

from which site i can get mca entrance test form(PAM CAT)....& on which date
entrance test will take place...
.pls tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. What are the last dates for filling forms of PAM CAT for MCA? Is this score is valid for taking admission in Punjab University?
  2. Date of MCA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last date for the submission of application forms for MCA Entrance Exam?
  4. Date of next CAT exam? Date of sale of CAT forms?
  5. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  6. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  7. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  8. Last date of submission of MCA exam application forms?
  9. Can I give PAM-CAT Exam without having Maths in 12th Class but having in Graduation?
  10. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  11. Last date to submit application forms for CAT Exam?
  12. When will be the MCA entrance exam forms will be out? -- [New]
  13. CAT 2010 Forms Availability?
  14. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  15. Date of sale of forms of MCA exam? Date of entrance exams?
  16. Date of release of MCA entrance exam forms?
  17. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  18. When will MCA entrance exam of PU be held? What's the syllabus and applying procedure for the same?
26th October 2016, 10:49 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get the application forms for MCA entrance exam "PAM CAt"? What's the exam date for the same?

PAM CAT (Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test) is conducted for MCA admission in punjab state. It is conducted in the month of May every year. You can get application form from official website of punjabi university.

PAM CAT Eligibility
- You must have passed senior secondary with maths as a compulsory subject.
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50%.
- No age bar.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.ptu.ac.in
- Search link of application form.
- Register online yourself.
- Login & Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents in prescribed format & size.
- Submit your application.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save confirmation page of application.

PAM CAT Exam Pattern
- Paper I & II consist total 50 questions each.
- Time Duration will be 135 mins for each paper.
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, General English, Mental & Numerical Ability.

PAM CAT Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 1st Week April, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : Last Week April, 2017
- PAM CAT Entrance : May , 2017
- Result Declaration : June, 2017
- Counseling Process Starts : 3rd Week June, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?