31st December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

When will MCA entrance exam of PU be held? What's the syllabus and applying procedure for the same?

i want to know frm u that when mca entrance of pu is held?nd whats the syllabus of pu mca entrance exam,nd know about its forms??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MCA entrance? Syllabus of MCA entrance exam?
  2. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  3. What is the date of MCA entrance exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MCA
  4. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. MCA Entrance Exams Details and Procedure
  6. How may I get scheduled PGCET exam date for MCA? What's the applying procedure?
  7. When is the common entrance exam of West Bengal held? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?
  10. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  11. Procedure to apply for Pilot training? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus for MCA entrance exam? Procedure of entrance test? Details of Karnataka CET and dates of the entrance test?
  13. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  14. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  15. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam?
  17. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  18. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams? -- [New]
24th October 2012, 07:16 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will MCA entrance exam of PU be held? What's the syllabus and applying procedure for the same?

hi,
This year mca entrance exam is already conducted by punjab university in june month.
MCA ELIGIBILITY:-
>you must be passed three years graduation course with math.
12th will be passed with math subject.
>marks in graduation must be atleast 50%
>bca must be passed punjab university with 50%
Exam pattern:-
The test contains 75 objective type quesation.
Math-40 quesations
Computer science-15
English-10 quesations
Reasoning-10 quesations
Submission procedure:-
Go to official website
Register online
Note down login id and password
Download sbi pay slip
After that pay fee any sbi branch
Login and upload scanned photo, signature and all important information.
Best of luck....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?