30th April 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?

Hello Friends,
I want to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University. What is the fee expense for that college & course? What is the Procedure to take admission for B.Ed? Which are the colleges in western zone of Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  4. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  7. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  10. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  11. What are the subjects available to study in M.Com in Mumbai University? List of colleges with fee structure?
  12. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  15. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges which offer BFA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for Commerce student?
  17. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  18. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the fees?
4th May 2016, 09:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?

List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed course:

Gandhi Education society's College of Education Training and Research

Guru Nanak vidyak SocietyCollege of Education

Hansraj jivandas College of Education

Saint Xaviers Institute of Education

Arya Vidya Mandir of Education

To get admission in government college you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the University where you want to take admission.

The course fee for regular classes in around 50000 per annum to 70000 per annum.
4th May 2016, 10:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?

Fee structures of B.Ed

The course fee for regular classes in 50,000 per year - 70,000 per year
HP government charges around 32,000 per year

List of B.Ed colleges in Mumbai

Bombay Teacher's Training College Apollo Hotel, Mumbai

Gandhi Education society's College of Education Training and Research

Guru Nanak Shah Hansraj jivandas College of Education

Arya Vidya Mandir of Education
9th May 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University. I was pass graduate in B Com Mumbai University in Pass Class What is the fee expense for that college & course? What is the Procedure to take admission for B.Ed? Which are the colleges in western zone of Mumbai?
16th May 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi im darshana
i have completed my ssc in marathi meduim and hsc in english medium will it cause problem for admission in d.ed colleges
Email id [email protected]
Please rply as soon as possible
17th December 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm soleha
I have complete B.A Urdu and I want a B.Ed college in western Mumbai please help me
22nd March 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to do ded can u please tell me which the best collage for ded in newmumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?