24th January 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in the course? Which entrance exams to give?

How i can get the admission in msc with chemistry in abroad?what are the requirements ? which entrance exams i have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in the course? Which entrance exams to give?
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  3. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biochemistry) to B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  7. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  9. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  10. Is it tough to qualify and fulfill requirements to study BS in Abroad?
  11. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  12. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  14. Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  16. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  17. Which entrance exams to answer after completing BSc(CS) to get admission into MSc(CS)?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
25th January 2011, 02:09 PM
tharaniammu
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in the course? Which entrance exams to give?

Most of the Canadian universities look for 16 years of education while considering an applicant for Masters degree. Though some might accept a 15years of education, they have their own reasons to do so. Probably a good work experience, life experience can boost the application. Some universities may accept the three-year Indian Graduation Degree for a few programs. Confirmation can only be obtained by either writing directly or formally applying to the universities concerned. In any case, GRE and TOEFL/IELTS tests are required by universities.

At this stage, the most advisable thing to do is to maximize eligibility for Canadian graduate schools is to apply for a Post Graduate degree here in India. A one-year university affiliated program will make up for the fourth year of a Canadian Undergraduate degree.

Also, please note the ‘Honours’, ‘Pass Course’ are terminologies used in the Indian Education system. US grants degree (Bachelors, MS, M.Tech etc.) and have the credit system to follow. They expect the completion of minimum defined credits on different topics depending on the program. If willing, the candidate may take more credits as per his/her choice.

Kindly think over and get back with your choice so that we can guide you further.
12th April 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in the course? Which entrance exams to give?

What is the scope for pursuing MSc Biology in US or UK with scholourship after completing BSc Biology in India? Also what are job prospects in this field?
17th April 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN B.A AND M.SC MTECH?
24th May 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i can get the admission in msc with chemistry in abroad?what are the requirements ? which entrance exams i have to give?
..u need to write TOEFL exam and then join in an usa consultancy..they will guide u
16th June 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

my name is sujit or bcsi am 12th pass student , but i worried about my next option , problem is that b.sc best bcs
26th July 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of last year chemistry hons.i want to proced my future with m.sc in biochemistry.how i do that means the exam !
16th April 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have clear B.sc now i want to take admission in M.sc in Botny.what would be the requirments and how can itake admission in German Universities and i am from Pakistan.thanks
22nd February 2013, 04:51 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

List of universities / Colleges offering M.Sc. in Chemistry in abroad-

McGill University, Canada

The university of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada

RMIT University, Australia

Robert Gordon University, UK

California Institute of Technology, United States

Harvard University, United States

University of Salford, UK

Yale University, United States
22nd February 2013, 06:31 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry in abroad you need to give the following entrance exams:

GRE

TOEFL/IELTS

If you are unable to give the exams then you can buy seat in the colleges but the fees for them for direct admission will be high.

So take a smart decision and take the admission into the colleges.

Thank you,

All the best.
6th November 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I m going to complete bsc n i ve taken chemistry, botany n zoology. So which are the courses in msc dat i can opt for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?