18th May 2011, 11:23 AM
kollamparambil

How may I get the bar code of LDC exam conducted this year?

i am seena k.v from thrissur dist. i forget barcode of ldc exam conducted on please sent me barcode no. (my phone no. 9947014409)

5th July 2015, 10:57 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get the bar code of LDC exam conducted this year?

>> To get the Barcode you have to first register for it on the SSC website for lower division clerk that is conducted on the base of the 12th class.

>> first go to the SSC online and the register for the LDC for first part registration and you have to fill here your all details of your name, age, qualification, father and mother name and then have to proceed as submit and then you will get the Barcode that will also be useful in the second part registration where you only have to submit the photograph and signature with fee.
20th December 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the bar code of LDC exam conducted this year?

I have given AFCAO LDC typing test.
They conduct test on type master Pro.
The arrangement is so horrible.
There are so many special characters in the passage but the keyboard doesn't identify the special characters.
The keyboard doesn't work properly.
I'm a experienced typist. I'm learning for last 3 years continuously. My manual speed in typewriting machine is approx 40-50 wpm with 99% accuracy. And in Microsoft word it's almost same.
In typing software machine with difficulty passages it lands to nearly 50-55 as it is easier in typemaster than in manual.

But in typist test. I don't know what keyboard they had provided.. The semi colon, commas, inverted commas doesn't work at all.. Not only me.. In my batch except one or two everyone 's keyboard was not working.
In my batch 18 candidates were there.. But mostly 15-16 candidates keyboard had same problem.
My net speed came down to 31wpm with 92% accuracy. I never type with such a mistakes.
All such errors took place in special characters which wasted my time and giving me error.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?